Ultimate Family Protection Companion
The Ultimate Family Protection Companion is trained to the higest standards to protect you, your family, and your assets in the most stressful emergency situations.
This series takes the highest caliber in European imported protection canine and matches it with a training program that is sure to wash out the toughest of dogs. We maintain a particularly delicate balance in this series as the criteria still stands that the dog must be 100% social and balanced around all adults, kids, toddlers, babies, dogs, and all other animals. This is still a loving, gentle companion who happens to be capable of the highest grade of family protection we offer.
We introduce a curriculum of high stress, loud noises, multiple attackers, consistent gun fire, attacks on land, in heavy shrubbery, water, and a barrage of obstacles to attempt to prevent these dogs from successfully protecting their human family. Consider this the “Navy SEAL” or “Special Forces” training for the Ultimate Family Protection Companion. We include kidnap prevention in which the dog has specific scent detection training, for first responding onsite recovery.
Levels of Response / Instinct and Training Profile:
- Behavioral Assessment: Dog will assess the behavior(s) of one or multiple individuals within “Vulnerability Radius” (space around you and your family in which an individual(s) could strike within a matter of only a couple to a few seconds.
- State of Alert: dog’s senses begin honing in and focusing on a potential threat to the safety of you and your family. Instincts begin to heighten.
- Handler Behavioral Read: Dog senses your energy in order to detect fear, anxiety or discomfort in the presence of an individual(s).
- In the event of an abrupt attack, i.e. no conversation is had, or short conversation, extremely limited time for human to react to attacker; Family Estate Protection Companion will automatically react to protect you and your family by committing to aggressive alert barking and defending with a confident full bite to the most imminent threat. Family Protection Companion dogs can protect against one than one aggressive attacker.
- In the event of a potential attacker creating the appearance of a threat through verbiage or physical action(s), i.e. showing a weapon. The Family Estate Protection Companion will alert you to said threat through “Stage I Alert Barking” (deep calculated barking tones directed toward potential threat). At this point Family Protection Companion will wait for your command as long as the suspect doesn’t automatically attack you or your family. If threat becomes more intense or more imminent, the Family Protection Companion with begin “Stage II Alert Barking” ( Deep fast paced barking, lips likely to be curled back to show teeth, saliva flying from mouth).
- Situations where more than one attacker is present, Family Estate Protection Companion has the ability to commit aggressive action toward an attacker specified by you.
- Ability to attack multiple assailants
- Ability to be directed to multiple assailants
- Ability to target weapon hands
- Ability to fight on diverse terrain
- Ability to fight in close quarters effectively
- Ability to create a small perimeter around an individual, item(s) to protect under the guise that if that perimeter is penetrated, the attacker will automatically be subdued. When attacked goes outside that perimeter, the dog will automatically out his or herself to fall back to protecting said person(s) / item(s).
Obedient Protection Behaviors:
- All behaviors reliable on and off leash
- Proficiency in attacking specified target(s)
- Family EstateProtection Dog can be sent to apprehend an attacker and be called off before committing to a bite. (Reliable safety standard in the event the attacker is the wrong person or gives up).
- In the event you don’t want to send your dog, the Family Estate Protection Companion will remain in the heal position by your side while in “Stage I or Stage II Alert Barking” to allow you and your family safe exit to a panic room or protected, until authorities arrive. The Family Estate Protection Companion will direct aggressive behaviors toward threats regardless of the direction you must walk in, i.e. dog will maintain obedient protection behaviors while walking forwards, backwards or side to side.
- “Body Guard” Family Estate Protection Companion will recall back into the heel position and remain there at full alert until you command otherwise. In the event of an assault, the Family Protection Companion will always react to fully protect you and your family.
Canine Alarm System
- Ability to give your Family Protection Companion a command not to let anyone enter your home.
Canine Alarm System (Boundary)
- Developing a specific boundary for your Family Estate Protection Companion to Protection, i.e. bedrooms, basements, lofts.
- Aggressive barking on command: Dog commits to full, deep and loud barking (some dogs will curl lips to show teeth)
- Attack: Dog commits to a confident, full bite
- Out: Dog lets go of attacker, regardless of the situation
- Loose Leash Walking / Heel
- Sit with distance and duration (can be performed in motion)
- Down with distance and duration (can be performed in motion)
- Recall (come when called)
- Flip (dog goes into heel position from front without going around body
- Finish (dog goes into heel position from front by going around the body)
- Stand (useful in veterinary office to look or palpate belly)
- Place (boundary stay, useful at bedtime, dinner time or anytime you want your dog to relax in a specified area
- Free (We believe the word “stay” is counter intuitive to the idea of obedience. Our idea is that if we tell a dog to sit, or down, thats what they should do until given another command or released from that command: hence “free.”
- Hop (command used for jumping over obstacles or into vehicles
- Out (letting go of an object)